RENTLAW.com – on TV, RADIO, NEWSPAPERS, BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
We’ve been around a long time . As one of the first to put Landlord Tenant information on the web, we received a lot of attention. We’ve given plenty of interviews and plenty of publishers have taken note.
Here are some examples of where we have been.
*2001 – In the beginning: Inman News Article April 2001
*2002 – May, July, Oct, Nov, Dec RentLaw – 40,000 members
*2003 – Jan, April, June, Sep, Nov, Dec
*2004 – Feb, March, Aug, Sep, Oct, College Rentals Problem 8-04
*2005 – March, May, Sep, Oct, Housing Bubble, New Orleans
*2006 – Sept, Oct, Nov
*2007 – Feb, April, May, Falling Prices, Time to Buy, Aug
*2008 – March, June, Nov
*2009 – Jan, March, May, Dec
*2010 – Sept
*2011 – Jan, October
*2012 – Jan,
Business Law and the Legal Environment, Standard Edition by Jeffrey F. Beatty and Susan S. Samuelson (Hardcover- Dec 12, 2008)
Business Law and the Legal Environment, Standard Edition by Jeffrey F. Beatty and Susan S. Samuelson (Hardcover – Dec 12, 2008) “… You can find your state’s statute at www.rentlaw.com.
Legal Research: How to Find & Understand the Law by Stephen Elias Attorney and Editors Of Nolo (Paperback- Sep 3, 2009) “… topic.
Human Rights. The Human Rights Library (www.umn.edu/humanrts). Landlord-Tenant Law. Rentlaw.com (www.rentlaw.com). …”
Understanding the Law by Donald L. Carper, John A. McKinsey, and Bill W. West (Hardcover – Jun 15, 2007) “… Under law, links to the every state: https://rentlaw.com/ distinction between the nature of In considering whether or not …”
Introduction to Law by Beth Walston-Dunham (Hardcover – Jul 14, 2008)
Cengage Advantage Books: Introduction to Business Law by Jeffrey F. Beatty and Susan S. Samuelson (Paperback – April 9, 2009)
The Unofficial Guide to Managing Rental Property by Melissa Prandi MPM (Paperback – Jan 28, 2005)
Getting Started in Real Estate Investing (Getting Started In…..) by Michael C. Thomsett (Paperback – April 27, 2009
No Job? No Prob!: How to Pay Your Bills, Feed Your Mind, and Have a Blast When You’re Out of Work by Nicholas Nigro (Paperback – Oct 30, 2008)
The 250 Personal Finance Questions You Should Ask in Your 20s and 30s by Debby Fowles (Paperback – Jan 1, 2009)
Secrets to a Successful Eviction for Landlords and Rental Property Managers: The Complete Guide to
Evicting Tenants Legally and Quickly by Carolyn Gibson Paperback- Nov 6, 2008)
Introduction To Law For Paralegals (The West Legal Studies Series) by Beth Walston-Dunham (Hardcover- Dec 13, 2001)
How to Pick the Best Tenant by Carolyn Gibson (Paperback – Dec 19, 2003)
Real Estate Debt Can Make You Rich: What You Owe Today Is What You Will Be Worth Tomorrow by Steve Dexter (Paperback – Oct 17, 2006)”… www.rentlaw.com. One of the best multifaceted landlord resources I have seen. …”
RentLaw.com in Local and National News
* 10/30/03: BankRate.com – Do you know your state’s landlord-tenant laws? Study landlord-tenant rights and duties in your state. They vary.
* 10/5/2003: Chronicle-Tribune, Indiana – Tenant and landlord think of each other as a necessary evil Knowing the rules will help in the relationship By BRETT CORBIN
* 9/21/2003: FAMILY MONEY: Apartment shoppers need to do their research By MIKE GLYNN Special to The Kansas City Star
* 3/2003: Boston Herald
* 10/16/2002: Rentlaw.com Press Release: Expanded Website and 40,000 members strong.
* 04/2001 – Realtor.org – Rentlaw.com and Nolo.com for Renters. From National Article. Source: Orlando Sentinel (04/28/01); Herman, Leta
* 04/01/2001: Imnan News Feature on Rentlaw.com, Part 2. Article appeared in over 75 major newspapers and television
* 01/18/2001: Imnan News Feature on Rentlaw.com. Article appeared in over 75 major newspapers and television